Welcome to today’s review. In this post i will be presenting my TV Boss Review. You will find all the details below about this new product that is being released on November 20th @ 10am EST. You will also find details of my exclusive bonus package that i have put together if you get tv boss through this page..you can check out the bonus page below.
TV Boss allows you to uncover the brand-new traffic goldmine that’s loaded with millions of hungry viewers. It pays you ad revenue for doing nothing and enables you to promote anything you want without SEO, PPC, content marketing, social media or any of the usual stuff holding you back.
This allows you to be recognized as the industry leader, easy income via TV ads, and traffic and all depending on your niche, a potential 3,500 to over 10,000 viewers in the first month alone with NO marketing.
What TV Boss Is All About
TV Boss allows you to launch and run your own Roku TV channel quickly and easy without the technical hassles, coding or outsourcing. This gives you the opportunity to put your content in-front of millions of potential viewers for just pennies a day. TV Boss allows you to set up your channel, upload streaming videos and manage every aspect of your channel from one simple control panel.
Check Out User Results Below
- No need to speak to anyone to make this money…
- No need to find business partners or affiliates…
- No need to slave over SEO or blow wads on PPC.
- No need to do any of the stuff you’re struggling with right now…
As you can see, TV Boss is a pretty powerful tool to utilize.
How TV Boss Works
Once you get access, you will need to set a few things up and it’s real easy to get started.
You will have full training on getting your new tv channel up and running in no time. Everything is laid out in the simplest of terms and below i have listed on what you will learn:
- How to easily add a new channel using TV Boss (no technical skills or coding required)
- How to add new videos to your channel that stream smoothly, even in HD!
- How to create a “Netflix style” feed that appears on people’s Roku dashboard (essential for attracting new subscribers)
- How to brand your channel to dominate your niche, win trust and have people telling their friends about you for free
- How to tweak the layout of your channel, add categories, store info, video thumbnails and more… for a pro look and feel that sucks in viewers like you wouldn’t believe
- The top 3 ways to monetize your video content and channel from day one (including Roku’s built in advertising program, which pays you via PayPal and works automatically when you flip on the switch!)
Launching and managing you and your clients’ TV channels has never been so easy:
- You open the developer section of your Roku account, click on Add New Channel and fill out the details, and
- Use TV Boss to manage your content, add new videos, and place them into categories.
In this past, this would have taken days… with heaps of technical skill and insider knowledge of TV programming and online streaming services. Now it’s just a few simple clicks and boom, your own money making TV channel ready to get subscribers, ad revenue, website visitors and the kind of fame that would make a Kardashian week at the knees!
The devices require minimal setup and connect to the Internet the same way your PC does. Roku media streaming devices incorporate an operating system (OS) that allows users to access and manage internet streaming content.
TV Boss Benefits + Features
Instant free traffic – Public Roku channels REGULARLY get up to 10,000 + viewers in the first month alone, with no promotion or advertising… simply by showing up. There’s hardly any competition and Roku viewers are staved of content right now… your timing is perfect!
One click monetization – You don’t need to search for affiliate programs, sell advertising to advertisers, or have your own products or services. Roku automatically finds advertisers for your new TV channel, while you sit back and collect the PayPal payments! You can even turn your channel into a paid subscription, collecting guaranteed monthly paychecks like clockwork (Roku keeps 30% of your payment)
Instant Authority – Why waste years blogging, vlogging, doing interviews, guest posting, writing free reports, doing webinars… when you can be seen as an instant authority with your own TV channel instead? This is exactly how Dr Phil, Opera and countless others became seen as leading authority figures… trusted by millions of people the world over… simply by having their own TV shows!
Now you can do the same… or if you’re the shy type or not an expert… why not sit back and become the “head” of your own TV channel… getting paid bug bucks for others to run their shows on your channel instead?! And, your channel will be seen alongside media giants such as YouTube, Huluplus, Netflix, PBS kids and many more… giving you even more credibility than anyone else in your niche, winning trust and turning viewers into subscribers, leads and customers on a whole new scale.
Pricing + Up-sells
Front End 1 – TV Boss Single-channel: $67.00
Front End 2 – TV Boss Multi-channel: $97.00
One Time Offer 1 – TV Boss Agency: $127.00
One Time Offer 2 – TV Boss White Label: $297.00